Our client is an agricultural machinery manufacturer in Thailand. The company employs individuals with high levels of energy and motivation, a passion for learning, and the will to succeed. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now looking for a professional candidate in the position of Senior HR Manager
The Senior HR Manager shall report to the President and be responsible for the following:
- Designing, implementing and delivering human resource programs and policies, including recruitment, people development, compensation, benefits, performance management, employee relations, and etc.
- Participating in the strategic planning process relating to all HR functions and processes, with constant reviews on their appropriateness and make recommendations to Management for improvements.
- Facilitating talent management program to align with global HR process.
- Being a business partner. Engaging in every aspect of the business organization and recommending the appropriate solution to Management team.
- Ensuring that the day to day HRM/HRD operations and tasks such as compensation and benefits (payroll and employee benefits), performance management, recruitment, employee relations, and training and development run smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensuring appropriate HR procedures and system are in place.