Our client is one of the most pioneering global fashion retailers based in Europe, we are now inviting a high caliber talent to join the Global HR team.
Lead as an important business partner with the Hub General Manager to build organization capabilities to deliver business result. Plan, develop, implement and handle full spectrum of organization strategies with Hub Senior Management in line with the Companyís objectives to build the Company as the Employer of Choice.
- Lead business strategy development and engagement with business leaders to drive line of sight in the organization.
- Build effective teams.
- Provide coaching or / and guidance to leaders and employees.
- Partner with global and headquarter to lead change in organization structure, culture and work process to meet business need.
- Leverage synergy and scale of different markets within the hub to increase productivity.
- Lead organization assessment and redesign.
- Engage with employees to build Employer of Choice by unique Employee Value Proposition.
- Manage employee relations and Company policies based on Companyís Values and local law.
- Attract and hire talents at the right time for the right fit with the Company Values and career.
- Plan and deliver training program, performance management, talent development and succession planning to build required capability.
- Implement compensation and benefits, budget management and HR records