This organisation is one of the largest concession holders in Thailand. They are fully committed to the development of the local energy sector but also to acting responsibly with the utmost respect to the local environment and communities.
As a Senior Geologist, you will be a key player in the exploration, often leading projects within the team.
Focused on play-based exploration, key responsibilities include:
- provide geological interpretations related to ongoing projects, interpret all geological data and incorporate appropriate geophysical, petro physical and petroleum engineering data
- regional and sequence stratigraphy and sedimentology, particularly lake and fluvial systems
- 3D fluid flow modelling (charge, fault seal and topseal analysis)
- organise & undertake field investigations including geologic mapping, logging, sampling, field testing etc
- subsurface Data Interpretation Perform geological & structural interpretations of all pertinent data and deliver structural and attribute maps (e.g.. play fairway analysis maps, basin models, common risk segments, etc) in order to high grade leads and prospects
- assist in the generation of new play opportunities and champion new approaches to generating prospects and plays that exceed economic and reserve thresholds