Business Partner to Operations on driving Hypermarket business performance through rigorous analysis and in-depth commercial insights. Focus on analysis of Hypermarket sales, loss, GP, stock at store and OPEX by store and by district. Handle 3-year strategic plan and budget by store for sales, loss, GP, and OPEX. Provide sales, GP, loss, OPEX analysis by store and commentary pack to District Managers.
- Responsible for driving and analyzing performance of, leading the planning and outlook projection of, store. Focus on analysis of store sales, loss, GP, profitability, OPEX, and stock at store.
- Supporting Operations Management decision making on store top GP items and GP mix performance, ensuring they understand financial implications of the decisions they make and have the information and tools they need to make better decisions.
- Ensure al Hypermarket key business decisions related to store sales, loss, GP, OPEX, and stock at store are based on sound and rigorous financial analysis.
- Act as partner to the business, driving great performance by producing high quality plans and outlooks, analyzing the store business performance against those plans, identifying risks / opportunities and working with District Managers to improve performance.
- Responsible for coordinating daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports of store and reviews with District Manager.
- Ensure OPEX assumptions on all on-going store renovation or new store projects, and business initiatives are grounded on robust financial analyses such that maximum profit is delivered.
- Embed a culture and way of working with store M1 and District Manager through using and developing analysis tools to ensure we are effectively and efficiently managing store performance.
- Manage staff of 10-11, provide coaching, supervision, and career development.