Our mission is to protect life
We池e out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we値l triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we値l eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we値l make the bullet obsolete.
It痴 a big mission, but it痴 one we値l pursue relentlessly every single day.
Are you passionate about embedded solutions and IoT? Do you want to work on products that change lives every day?Come Join Us
Early in 2017 Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon. Now in 2018, we are doubling our investment and growing the office with additional engineering efforts!
Come work in an exciting environment in which you値l use your embedded engineering & IoT experiences, and your strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
We are searching for Senior Embedded Software Engineers to help us build high quality, reliable, and always-connected IoT devices for law enforcement agencies around the world. We have multiple positions open for both Senior and Junior level applicants.Your Impact
The next phase is to make our solution smarter with artificial intelligence, edge intelligence, add more real-time capabilities, improved usability, and expand to Europe, Asia and other parts of the globe.
You and your team will help us design, ship, and improve the quality of our existing products, and develop the next generation Axon camera platform.Your Responsibilities
You will work closely with our Embedded Engineering, AI and Cloud teams in Seattle (US), and our Electrical Engineering team in Scottsdale (US) to:
- Create embedded solutions, setup a test lab, and create world-class test infrastructure for automated, end-to-end system testing.
- Deliver key product features such as live video streaming, device presence, secure audit logs, video upload, and BLE mesh networking.
- Design and engineer an automated test system for hardware device testing to fully automate software validation for our Axon cameras and devices.
- Build robust management, telemetry, and security features to help Axon monitor the health of millions of devices worldwide.
- Collaborate with AI engineering to bring inference and analytical capabilities to our edge devices such as our Fleet in-car video system and Axon Body 3 camera platform.