Mindreach is looking for an experienced Creative and Web designer to manage and take ownership of our branding and creative management initiative. Their main responsibility will be to improve and manage our company website(s) but will also be tasked to manage advertisement creatives, and anything else related to the company's branding, and public image.
We are looking for someone to completely enhance our company image and take it to a whole new creative level; ensuring our market base continues to recognize our name and our brand. As the company grows, you will also be tasked to help build out and expand the team in the future.Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is such an out of the box thinker that they can't see the box anymore.
- Someone who has a trend setter mindset.
- Someone that can take a rough idea and create a masterpiece.
- Someone who lives and breathes creativity in their life, not just in the workplace.
- Someone that continuously strives to learn and grow.
- Someone that can take constructive criticism and use that to improve and empower themselves.
- Development, management and maintenance of company website(s) to ensure design and public image stays current and fresh.
- Ensure website(s) remains error and bug free.
- Front-end creative development for web applications
- Advertisement creative designing
- Logo(s) design
- Provide advise and ownership on all things creative