As an “Senior Business Analsyt”, you will work closely with Associate Directors of Content Development in the definition, refinement, development and release of new and revised content collection technologies and workflows. This role requires previous experience in collecting and consolidating requirements, defining workflows, writing and contributing to the creation of functional specifications and maintenance thereof, and providing project management as required. You will report on progress and status of development in project areas under your control as well as documenting and creating actionable requirements from internal stakeholders and end-users (Internal clients) feedback for both in-development and in-production collection processes, via both structured (pre-release testing) and unstructured (“on the floor” feedback) channels. This position will involve close contact with various functional teams across different locations and time-zones, and interaction with contributing groups on an as-needed basis. Therefore it’s essential that you possess a good grasp of the English language as well as the ability to break down complex jargon and convert this into meaningful and simple wording.
- Creates detailed specs, product requirements, and testing procedures for his/her projects
- Successfully interfaces with internal clients to refine requirements and gather feedback.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills with the database supplier (as needed) and engineering counterparts and other internal or (when applicable) external contacts
- Provides support, maintenance, and guidance of existing content/product
- Proactive in assessing efficiency of workflows, deployments and measuring thus metric extraction
- Is proactive about answering and prioritizing bugs/questions/enhancements
- Brings the product/project to market in an efficient time frame; fully identifies known bottlenecks; and keeps all parties informed of progress using internal and off the shelf tools provided
- Provide “on the ground” expertise and support to end-user teams and managers through the development, ramp up and post-handover phase of new processes
- Conduct and oversee “walk through” of new functionality and new processes, soliciting questions and ensuring that applications and workflows are well-understood upon and after release