Your role will focus on developing compelling marketing strategies for local power brands to deliver our commercial and brand objectives.The role requires close partnership with local Sales and Channel Marketing teams to formulate and execute annual marketing plans and also with Finance and Supply Chain to get effective cost management.
Senior Brand manager role suggests responsibilities with budget management, marketing mix overseeing with ATL media (TV, Print, Digital), BTL promotional activity and PR, commercial programs. You will take a varied and challenging role with the opportunity to engage with business insight, channel marketing, sales and production team.The Senior Brand Manager will have responsibility for the brand equity exploring localbeer consumers’ insights to manage the delivery of annual business objectives for local power brands.
In addition, the Senior Brand Manager provides leadership to other Marketing Professionals within their certain sector.KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the delivering of business and marketing objectives of the local power brands (market share, volume, net sales, gross margin, operating profit, brand equity)
- Develop long-term vision and commercial plan for the local brands across Vietnam
- Own the creation of the Launch/Relaunch plan, Annual plan and 3-year Brand Plan
- Lead the developing and executingintegrated 360 degree marketing campaigns using most relevant and modern touch points
- Provides marketing leadership on innovation projects relative to local power brands
- Engages sales and channel marketing teams to ensure delivery of efficient brand building
- Identify and work out relevant consumer and shopper insights
- Provide leadership to the local powerl brands portfolio composition
- Run effectively Advertising & Consumers promotions for International brands both in On and Off-trade channels