Summary of position
Our client is one of the leading international companies specialised in real estate development project in Cambodia. The Senior Analyst Business Development & Investment Management will develop business strategies and valuate real estate properties. He/she will be based in Phnom Penh.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Involve in developing business strategies, as well as pursuing and evaluating business opportunities locally to entail pursuing potential investments, asset and company acquisitions in Cambodia.
- Structure and negotiate the closure of these investment deals;
- Conduct feasibility surveys, financial modelling, draft investment papers, identifying development options, city analysis, etc.
- Valuate real estate properties for the purpose of buy, sale, fund raising, takeovers, etc. ;
- Keep abreast of latest developments in the real estate segment in Cambodia and provide quarterly updates based on a systematic study of the environment including real estate trends in Cambodia for each type of asset class namely, commercial, residential, retail and hotels.
- Provide quarterly reports including research analysis to identify buying, selling trends of given demographic, the success and failure of competitors / comparable, pricing of comparable, the effectiveness of promotional methods and other relevant information that provides a better understanding of the real estate business in Cambodia.