SEM MANAGERJoin a Fast-Growing Company
We are looking for someone to fill the role of a marketing manager who will be a key member of the Acquisition Marketing Team. He/she will oversee and be the subject matter expert for key acquisition channels such as Paid Search (SEM), Display Advertising, Shopping (PLA), and Facebook.
The Marketing Manager will lead strategy and execute online marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition for our printing business. The ideal candidate will be analytical, creative, and process driven. Why Join Us?
Digital Room is an established US-based company with multiple locations and growing steadily each year.
We offer exciting employee perks such as company-sponsored conferences, trainings, Lunch and Learn activities, annual team building with overnight stay, annual sportsfest, and quarterly lunches, to name a few.
And if you knock our socks off, we even offer US trips as incentives.
All these for a day-shift position at our office, located in the heart of Mandaluyong City.
If you have what it takes, you may be the SEM Manager we are looking for. What The Person Will Be Responsible For
- Build Paid Search and/or Facebook marketing with an emphasis on performance-based optimization
- Develop creative marketing campaigns to accelerate the pace of customer acquisition.
- Managing advertising spend to quarterly and monthly marketing budgets
- Conduct or direct ad copy and landing page tests to optimize QS and conversion rates
- Collaborate with product marketing team to optimize website and product offering.
- Track, measure, and report on marketing performance.