Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day. Come Join Us
Early in 2017, Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon. Now in 2018, we are doubling our investment and growing the office with additional engineering efforts!
Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion. Are you passionate about Information Security?
Help us bring cloud computing to law enforcement by joining the information security team at Axon. Be on the leading edge of cloud computing security in a meaningful and creative environment. We need a high-energy security innovator to help expand our security operations team. There are plenty of challenges to conquer that require a wide-range of security knowledge and experience. We want someone who makes information security apart of their life every single day! Your Responsibilities
- First-line responder for detecting and investigating security events, incidents, or other anomalous activities.
- Interact directly with employees across the company to provide security education and assistance.
- Triage security related alerts and anomalies, while utilizing other technology teams for investigations.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the SOC to monitor and respond to security events.
- Provide input on current security threats, tools, and detection techniques.
- Build the Information Security Program by contributing your deep understanding of cyber security.
- Assist others in understanding and implementing security policy objectives in ways that are cost effective, and align with business objectives.
- Provide content suggestions and support for security awareness and training program.
- Stay on top of the latest security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities.
- Utilize your experiences to mentor and train more junior information security teammates.