Our client require a Sales & Marketing Manager to deliver on the business’ Asia-Pac financial, commercial and functional objectives for one of their key drug portfolios through the development and implementation of portfolio strategies and brand marketing plans.
Our client is a multi-specialty pharmaceutical company. Their business represents a global, Multi-billion multi-specialty health care company with leading portfolios in many diverse divisions.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Strategic Planning – the development of strategic plans for products/business.
- Preparation of Marketing Plans – the development of strategies, programs and tactics.
- Implementation of Product Strategy and Promo Plans – the development of all marketing tools and promo materials.
- New Product Launches – establish new product plans and effective pre-launch marketing.
- Market Analysis – develop database of information on market size, market growth, competitive share position and customer needs.
- Training – work with medical affairs team to put in place a robust training agenda.