The Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for maximize the number of sales and ensuring our
clientsí overall business operations are optimized and additional value-added freight forwarding services. This
will involve a hand on a role in motivating, leading and supporting an existing sale team, ensuring individual /
the team achieves targets.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing for driving business revenue performance and development of the new business opportunity
- Drive volume and revenue growth to meet or exceed agreed targets of the department and to achieve revenue target
- Prepare action plan by an individual as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects including marketing research, industry event attendance, etc. and following up on sales opportunities.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Forecast, analyze and design the appropriate sales and marketing plan in all changes for freight forwarding and related industries
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all subordinate to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the team sales and activity performance
- Creates and conducts proposal presentation
- Any tasks as assigned by management