Our client is an investment management firm.
Our client is one of the largest fund management companies in China. Our client is SFC-licensed for dealing in securities, advising on securities and asset management. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior management and help formulate suitable sales and marketing plan to grow the client base and assets of company.
- Be active in identifying new business opportunities with reputable distributors of financial products in the region.
- Proactive in delivering quality account management services to existing clients. This may include providing good advice on product ideas, ongoing regular updates and attend investment performance review sessions with clients/prospects.
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant external and internal parties on marketing initiatives, covering advertising, event management and sales campaigns for unit trusts and ETFs distribution business.
- Keep abreast of industry trend and help to fine tune with all new product and marketing initiatives.