SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED Professional:
- Minimum of 7 years of chemicals or water treatment sales experience, with strong customer focus;
- Degree in engineering or chemistry field (preferred);
- Experience with the application of specialty chemicals for membrane systems (preferred);
- Experience with membrane systems such as reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF), nano-filtration (NF), media filtration, etc. (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English
- Fluency in other regional languages, an asset;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, self-starter;
- Technical problem-solving skills;
- Extensive travelling is required.
The selected candidate will be recognized for his/her organizational skills
and attention to detail.
He/she will be autonomous
in addition to being
comfortable in a multi-tasking environment.
The candidate will act as a team player,
who not only will share
but who will also have the desire to learn continually.
Lastly, he/she will demonstrate a professional
and positive attitude
towards his/her team and the external & internal clients. JOIN US!
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.