* Set sales team Procedures and Strategy:
- Formulates and maintains Sales Standard Operating Procedures
- Formulates strategies and action plans to achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Makes sure sales tools are updated and available to the sales team at all time.
* Monitors sales team activity:
- Collects & reviews sales visit reports of the sales executives.
- Regularly conducts sales management meetings and business reviews to assess individual account executive needs & performance in line with financial goals and sales objectives.
* Pricing policy:
- Monitors pricing policies in order to guarantee sales development & margin target objectives
- Approves special price requests to optimize profitability target.
* Supervise marketing activities, event Organization, promotional activities & product launch:
- Gathers market information and competitors activities. Shares relevant information with management and team members to enable improved field engagement and decision making
- Supervises company events in cooperation with suppliers in order to optimize their effect on sales as well as supplier/ customer satisfaction
- Prepares & follows up products launches in order to guarantee quick market penetration.
* Guaranties satisfying service level:
- Collects & if needed manages key customer complains, analyzes issues & propose corrective actions. Is proactive in helping finding solutions to fix identified issues, involves other departments &/or suppliers when necessary.
- Regularly check delivery service level & take necessary actions to identify and fix any issue.
- Pay a particular attention to key accounts.
* Team management, Assessment and Appraisal:
- Sets targets and reviews performance
- Regularly analyze sales to have a good overview of sales development, evaluate sales executive’s brands and customer’s sales achievements. Rewards good achievement.
-Analyses accounts and their potential and assigns them among team members to leverage their strengths and achieve the expected sales amount.
- Recommends and implements personnel movement such as promotions, transfers, disciplinary actions, suspensions and/or dismissals of any member of the sales force.
To carry out ad-hoc tasks as may be reasonably requested by Business Unit Director.