Institution for a Global Society (IGS) a Japanese people analytics start-up company, is looking for a Sales Manager
based in Ho Chi Minh-city to develop its sales and consulting activities in Vietnam.Job Title: Sales ManagerLocation: HCMC, Binh Thanh DistrictSalary: CompetitiveWorking hours: 09:00 - 18:00, Mon. to Fri.Institution for a Global Society
is an HR Tech
and Ed Tech
Japanese startup company based in Tokyo, Japan. We are backed by four principal investors: University of Tokyo Edge Capital, Tokyo University of Science Investment Management, Keio Innovation Initiative and Miyako Capital. Its Vietnamese branch office, located in HCMC, Vietnam, has been operating since August 2016.
IGS has developed a new generation HR solution that provides real-time 360 feedback evaluation
to clients using a patented, in-house personality assessment
and skills assessment
platform. We offer state-of-the-art, data-driven, artificial intelligence-based HR solutions to some of the largest Japanese multinational corporations, medium-sized companies and small businesses in Vietnam and Japan
Our solutions range from in-house assessment for organizational development and consulting activities to screening tools for mass-recruitment and strategic personnel management. IGS Asia is currently developing its sales activities in Vietnam, and we are looking for a highlymotivated, versatile and growth-oriented Vietnamese national to develop and build-up our clients portfolio in Vietnam.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling IGS Asia’s HR solutions and develop new business opportunities.• Direct and manage the sales pipelines from lead generation through contract signing.
- Develop IGS Asia clients’ portfolio by targeting specific branch of industry.
- Provide clients with high quality of service and appropriate solutions.
- Develop IGS Asia network of agents or partners (HR firms, consulting firms).
- Responsible for reporting to IGS Head of Asia
- Problem setting • Individual Execution Ability
- Logical Thinking
- Empathy and listening
- Exercise of influence
- Organizational Commitment