Our client is a financial institution who serves the foreign exchange payment requirements of their corporate clients based across the Asia-Pacific region, and across various industry sectors. Responsibilities
- A ‘go-getter’ role with the ability to generate a strong sales pipeline independently in the local market and achieve defined sales target.
- Promote the company’s FX products and services while developing and maintaining relationships with prospective and existing clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Generate and develop new corporate and individual customer accounts to increase revenue
- Following up clients continuously and responding to client enquiries
- Merchant Acquisition
- Increase the merchant sales volume
- Identify business opportunities of targeted segments
- New merchant acquisitions and developing merchant relationships
- Ensure appropriate marketing or sales material are generated
- Make appointments, visit and present our services to prospective merchants
- Engage with merchants to understand their needs and create and articulate compelling value propositions