Responsible for meeting sales targets (orders & shipments) for assigned RA products and services within nominated accounts as well as coach the assigned team of Sales Engineers in order to meet their sales goals.KPI
Achievement of team order/shipment target, individual Order/Shipment target and % growth of assigned accounts.Key Responsibilities
- Coach team of Sales Engineers on sales processes and engagements to meet team sales targets (including account planning).
- Support team member on sales calls for key account/opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive sales plan to drive business growth in assigned accounts/territories/industries to meet sales targets.
- Develop comprehensive sales plan for new or dormant customers in the specific territory or industry.
- Analyze, identify, and create customer needs and where necessary leverage RA resources to meet these needs.
- Support the regional market access manager in developing channels and work with market access partners during the “keep–find-close” process.
- Develop prospect list for sales opportunities using GDSP and related tools.
- Maintain active funnel in order to satisfy sales targets.
- Undertake daily sales calls in assigned accounts/territories/industries.
- Qualify, follow up and close opportunities for assigned accounts or territories.
- Coordinate and communicate cross-regional project information with sales teams in other geographies.
- Manage “keep-find-close” activities of each Account Manager