The role holder is a strategic professional, responsible for representing the company and selling its products, services and bespoke solutions in an assigned sector or account(s).† The role holder will have a technical understanding of BTís portfolio to be able to tailor solutions to customer requirements.† He/she stays abreast of the latest sales developments and contributes to the functional strategy by applying this within the organization.
- To assist in forecasting business and market needs, and may well operate on a multi-country or multi-product basis.
- To establish key customer relationships with the support of the customer contact strategy.
- To understand customer requirements and offer support and or manage services
- May have line management responsibility, or may assist in training/coaching.
- Medium-term business strategy and objectives typically guide this role, although there will be involvement in the formulation and development of future policy.
- Impact is primarily short-term but develops plans over the medium term.
- Assesses customer relationships and service level
- Maintains a regular senior level relationship both with customer and internally following the customer contact strategy.