* Our Client is a large stationery product manufacturing.
( Open for any countries? )
- Develop and implement approved sales and marketing plans to achieve the sales targets
- Responsible for product composition, market coverage, and brand image of the assigned markets
- Develop and plan sales policies (selling price, debt, sales support) applied for each market
- Develop distribution channels per the business strategy of the Company
- Develop customer system and customer orientation in accordance with the Company's strategy
- Forecast inventory of Distributors, production planning, monthly/quarterly import turnover for each market
- Collect and analyze market information, distribution channels, competitors, etc.
- Research and develop suitable product structure, competitive price
- Develop monthly/quarterly budgets for sales costs, marketing costs
- Build customer visiting plans, maintain long-term partnerships, and develop new business opportunities
- Develop the plan, and workforce to handle the work of the market per the development of the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, etc.
- At least 05 years of experience in equivalent positions in FMCG or the relevant industries
- Experience in working with Distributors, Dealers
- Good knowledge of the the market
- Proficient in specialized English
- Other language skills are an additional advantage
- Presentation and persuasion skills; Good problem-solving skills
- Good control and organization skills
- Responsible, can work under high pressure.