As a Sales Director (based in Malaysia), you will be responsible to grow the SEA market by participating in all phases of the sales life cycle. This role will focus on growing sales opportunities for Green Packet's products. This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and comes with Unlimited OTE and the successful applicant needs to be able to start immediately.
Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals.
Manage direct sales in assigned territory and develop indirect sales network and partnerships while coordinating assigned territorial and account sales with corporate sales functions and report sales activity.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience in SEA.
2. 5+ years in sales of Solutions and System Integrators, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets and experience in managing a sales team. An existing pipeline is a bonus while experience in this role and a track record of converting, generating, and developing business relationships are added advantages.
3. Highly proficient in web-based technologies and tools with an ability to demonstrate complex software solutions with ease and clarity.
4. Proposal and contract negotiating skills to include knowledge of terms, risks, pricing, and payment terms.5. Strong leadership and presentation skills. Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
6. Good understanding of enterprise IT architectures and corporate data strategies and solutions. Fluent with data types and formats, data access and delivery modes, data and metadata management, web and cloud-based integration technologies, big data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise-class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships with a diverse customer and partner group.