Under the supervision of the Commercial Director, the FMCG Sales Development Director ensures the excellent sales performance at Stores, accompany the sales concept deployment, follow up the KPIs… in order to serve firm’s customers the best.Main missions
- Analyze the competitors in order to define the keys factors which make them strong in the market, and then to propose solutions in order to improve the sales in Vietnam.
- From the market researches results, to analyze competitors, customers, and to make proposals to managers about assortments and price policies
- Follow up the KPI of stores, control the concept implementation at site, provides advises for enhancement
- Be responsible for the training, to ensure that all staffs have good selling skills with high performance
- Working with concept, marketing, purchasing, HR, Finances departments… for studying and implementing solutions for pushing sales (a bonus system for the staffs, new concept and marketing compaign....)
- To give advises about the purchases of major operations, strategies, assortment, store openings, services to meet the needs of our customers, commitments about products, etc…