Our client is international company in Cosmetics Industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate: Sales and Training Manager position
Report to: Brand Manager
Time working: Monday – Friday
Working location: HCM CityResponsibilities
Sales Management: 60%
- Must be able to write, manage and update budgets
- Achievement of Objectives on Sales, Store Ranking and Productivity (AUS/IPT).
- Develop and manage action plans that will address target deficits.
- Ensure proper management of stocks in the counters.
- Recommend new product needs and promotional strategies for each door/ counter based on competitors’ activities and other industry sources.
- Create and execute Top Door programs.
- Promote effective use of display, testers, samples and other visual merchandising for both basic and promotional activities.
- Compile all sales statistics as directed by Brand Manager, based on agreed cut-offs and timelines.
Educations and Counter Operations/ Management: 30%
- Must be able to fulfil role & responsibilities which includes a strong focus on counter coaching and delivery of full curriculum
- Conducts training meetings, seminars, and workshops to include: basic training seminars, seasonal consultant training meetings, advanced modules geared to specific needs, on-going counter manager modules, regional conferences, new product and color launches, merchandising guidelines.
- Schedules local training programs to support affiliate sales strategy and objectives; communicates and follows-up with affiliate’s sales staff to maximize all training programs; presents training strategy to regional management.
- Establishes and maintains comprehensive information system on all Education materials relating to product knowledge, display concepts, sales techniques, promotion programs, and system/procedural requirements
- Conducts regular store visits to identify the training needs in Customer service, product knowledge, policies & procedures
- Effective leadership of Counter Managers and Consultants. Work with Senior Consultants/ Counter Managers to mentor and guide new Consultants.
- Contribute towards Consultant Retention Program by providing ideas / feedback
- Responsible for staff’s motivation, grievance and disciplinary issuesIdentify areas for improvement and skills improvement.
- Work with Marketing to ensure proper execution of marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Manages the administration and budget in relations to training programs
People Management: 10%
- Responsible of headcount plan, ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained
- Ensure that the training, development and motivation of staff in the stores is implemented as well as coach and mentor counter managers to ensure that all staff are encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution
- Align with regional and ensure the implementation of Talent Planning.
- Set – up a base of potential promoters/ candidates/ for recruitment
- Responsible of all HR works related to field force including recruitment, disciplinary procedure, promotion, salary review, People development performance assessment, Updating information on HRconnect.