Huhtamaki china is part of the Huhtamaki’s Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania business segment. We produce paper disposable tableware, such as cups and plates, and supply them to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants and coffee shops. In China, we have 5 manufacturing sites in Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shandong and Shanghai, sales offices in Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.
We are now looking for an experienced, energetic and driven Sales & Marketing Director, North Asia
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for achieving sustainable and profitable growth by developing, implementing and updating the sales and marketing related activities in North Asia including the management of the North Asia sales & marketing team.
It will focus on developing and implementing long term sales strategy, as well as delivering to sales and margins targets and ensuring appropriate resources and processes are in place to meet the business objectives.
The Sales and Marketing Director is also responsible for working with other FSEAO teams to support Huhtamaki global accounts, Exports and FS sales strategies.Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing (in conjunction with the senior leadership team) and implementing the sales strategy for the business, contributing to Huhtamaki’s FSEAO strategy development as appropriate, & representing North Asia in sales and marketing related issues.
- Owner of North Asia commercial & marketing strategy.
- Responsibility for sales planning, development and implementation and ensuring that the execution is aligned with the Huhtamaki corporate and regional strategy.
- Responsible for identifying new business sectors & implementing business development plans.
- Ensuring that agreed targets are met in terms of volume, value, margin.
- Responsible for managing margins in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for leading the execution of agreed commercial strategy.
- Responsible for marketing according to local as well as regional targets and guidelines.
- SLA related issues
- Responsible for SLA’s and sales forecasting for demand and supply management (SOP process).
- Responsible for developing annual volume and price budgets & plans to ensure that agreed business performance targets are met.
- Responsible for pricing and other contract terms in consultation and cooperation with Huhtamaki Key Account Management and FS AOI Management.
- Responsible for the payment terms and conditions, receivables and finished goods inventory.
- Responsible for Exports activities.
- Leading the Sales & Marketing Organization
- Responsibility as a member of North Asia management team ensuring that our Local and Group people policies and other administration policies and processes are implemented, promoting positive and innovative organization culture and working environment, including change management.
- Responsibility for delivering North Asia sales and margin budget, as well as inputting into work streams for Six Sigma and Business Excellence.
- Act as a champion / a role model in all change situations, sales efforts, Huhtamaki strategy/plan implementations, global procedure implementations, etc.
- Responsibility of ensuring optimal use of human resources with recruitment, sharing, development and performance management of people capable of meeting current and future needs.
- Responsible for active development and directing of customer interface.
- Responsible for co-operation and knowledge & resource sharing with the sales and marketing network of other Huhtamaki units.
- Accountable for RONA of North Asia organization
- Development of the Net sales
- Operating working capital of North Asia organization
- Customer satisfaction
- Forecasting accuracy