Direct Report to:
CEO1. Position Overview
The Sales and Marketing Director position will provide leadership as part of a small globally focused sales team with responsibility for defining, creating, and executing the sales vision and long-term goals for the seafood product line of Phuong Nam. The role is accountable for building, developing, and maintaining internal/external customer/client relationships; as well as, research and identification of customer’s needs to create solutions for all customers’ account(s) that will drive significant business/financial impact and will maximize opportunities in the world.
Work activities include developing supply chain capability; identifying business partnering opportunities to support service execution in the current business model; establishment and follow-up of field testing, developing & presenting solutions recommendations; structuring, selling, & executing the sales/account contracts, and setting targets &measuring results.2. Principal Accountabilities
Benefits (just for reference)
- Manage business operations.
- Develop systems in business processes / business support as well as the internal regulations to ensure the business department operate and coordinate well with other departments;
- Develop business plans under the direction of the CEO and coordinate with other related departments;
- Take responsibility for the business results of company;
- Implement the business strategy & be responsible for allocating business targets to staffs; supervise/drive the business affairs to ensure the right direction and plans;
- Develop customer relationships, maximize the resources and networks to sell products;
- Collaborate to develop and implement marketing plans, customer policies for each type of customer
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all business activities of Phuong Nam are aligned with the local law;
- Closely align with changes of export & seafood markets to report to the CEO to take action promptly;
- Plan marketing strategy of the Company and cooperate with the CEO of Sales to build up business plans
- Effectively administer and manage all marketing activities of the company; ensure resources to support the business.
- Develop plans, solutions and work toward goals - the policy of the Company to operate the business and marketing.
- Develop and implement programs for market research & improve client network and systems
- Periodically report to CEO on the business activities & plans, on the market situation and customers; review company’s activities with permission.
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Profit shared
- Mobile phone, travel, lunch and housing allowance…
- Insurance for employee (Healthcare, accident insurance)