About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in Real Estate.About The Position
The position is responsible for business development and business results in the project. Developing, Training and Managing an effective sales agent system at the project.ResponsibilitiesTask 1: Planning
Task 2: Risk management
- Develop detailed monthly and quarterly sales action plans with assignments, specific instructions for each Brokerage Agency & subordinate.
- Organize and strictly control the implementation of the approved plans.
- Regularly study and evaluate the implementation of plans to take measures to support, promote and handle obstacles, create incentive mechanisms or pressure the establishments to complete the plans. Plans have been made.
- Evaluate the results to draw experience for the development and implementation of plans in the future.
Task 3: Dealer Management
- Look for the identification of risks that may arise in your work and timely deal with any potential risks, minimizing damage.
- Organizing and supervising sales and marketing activities of Dealers. Coordinate, promote, promote business activities and control sales targets of each Agent.
- Training and supervising system training activities of sales agents and distributors of real estate products of the Company.
- Control the sales process, marketing activities of Agents.
- Ensure timely and sufficient supply of sales tools to the Broker.
- Communicate product information, sales programs accurately and timely to Broker Agency
- Review and handle virtual cases according to regulations (customers deposit more than 30 days from the date of deposit without going to the floor to sign procedures according to regulations, unless specifically approved).