We are a start-up company currently running two hotels in Sihanoukville, Cambodia. Our values for hotel operation are caring, inspiring and creative. We are looking for a Revenue Manager who can identify with these value words.
As a Revenue Manager of Sihanoukville Plaza Hotel and Grand Sihanoukville Hotel, one is responsible to maintain and improve existing Rooms Revenue Management processes and strive to achieve significant and sustained revenue growth.
- Revenue Manager is responsible for the implementation of Revenue Management methods in order to maximize the turnover in line with hotel strategies and customer needs.
- Understand and comply with Best Rate Guaranty agreements through various channels.
- Monitor group reservations in accordance with selling strategies in budget & forecast.
- Maintain and analyze Revenue by Room type
- Ensure disciplined configuration of Property Management System in terms of Revenue Management, conduct regular audits on reservation entries.
- Ensure PMS compliance with high standards in terms of rate code, rate description, package elements, market segment, guest profile and turn away recording
- Clearly communicate rate and selling strategy to operation