As a premium retailer and Gourmet stores, we are responsible and pleased to serve every single customer foreign and Vietnamese with the Gourmet level through our high quality products. We believe Great Food gathers people and brings them Good Times as our slogan says. Our main visions focus on being the Best Provider of High Quality Products with the Good Services ensured by the responsibility of good Quality Control and served by well-trained Employees in order to provide to each AGM customer best products and shopping experiences.
Being in the middle of the moving, competitive but potential market, our 06 current points of sales and several new opening stores need to be dynamic, sharp and skillful on our offers and the provided services to satisfy our customer demands. That are our main missions and on-going projects for an expert Retail Director which we are looking for. The position must deliver strong leadership, consistent managerial strategies and concept with ambitious challenges taking of growth in service quality as well as financial contribution. Besides, the position will be the one point of contact for the Managing Director of An Nam Group in all things related to retail business and set the highest standards of retail operations that fit with the Group business direction.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review key strategic retail plans and locations;
- Grow the retail business and seek out opportunities to further expand the retail arm of the business;
- This will include leveraging off the other divisions current products and brands, distribution networks and market leads;
- Implement and monitor key contracts for retail stores, brands and clients;
- Train and Develop staff in all facets of retail sales;
- Analysis of stores, sales mix and retail space;
- Liaise with other Business Unit managers – such as GM Wine division, BU Managers of Food and Prestige to ensure consistency of the Annam Retail concept;
- Develop with the Managing Director a Retail strategy for the whole group;
- Develop key performance indicators for retail staff and a monitoring system to ensure Targets are met;
- Set up and implement advertising and promotional campaigns to ensure they are consistent with the strategic direction and also give value for money.
- Oversee and manage relationship with Principals and assist Sales with key customer relationship management;
- Identify, develop pricing strategies and evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Actively generate valuable feedback to ensure building market share and brand awareness as well as identify and recommend new business opportunities and improvement to strengthen the assigned brands;
- To meet and satisfy the sales demand for stocks at optimum level by planning, forecasting monthly & yearly sales budgets and ensuring smooth supply and delivery from Principals or external suppliers;
- Assist the Managing Director in establishing pricing policies, identifying potential markets for products and services. Lead projects as assigned by Managing Director.