Our client is a Electronic MNC. They are currently seeking a Product Training Manager based in Singapore for their Consumer Division managing whole APAC and can implement a training academy.
The Regional Product Trainer is responsible for delivering high impact instructor-led training courses on for consumer audio products to retail sales associates and internal associates utilizing presentation skills and principles of interactive instructional design to foster understanding of companyís products and brand advocacy, who can work with the APAC to create and implement a training academy.Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and delivers instructor-led training courses on business-specific processes, products, systems or other initiatives. Evaluates student performance through written and hands-on assessments.
- Provides project support for training initiatives. Coordinates training projects from start to finish including tasks and timelines. Serves as subject matter expert for instructional designers, eLearning developers and technical writers. Reviews instructional designs, testing procedures and technology.
- Populates system training or test regions with data for use in classes, provides client updates, analyzes data and writes training summaries.
- Maintains subject matter expertise for assigned business areas, including job shadowing, attending team meetings, process updates, staffing and providing production support as required.
- Engages instructional designers when significant edits are required (course redesigns). Designs and develops course content for narrowly focused topics.
- Consults with the business to determine performance gaps and generate innovative solutions.
- Prepares for training classes: creates and updates class rosters, sends registrations, manages hardware and software set-up, completes evaluation tracking, ensures room reservations and equipment setup and orders materials.