Our client is a leading lifestyle fashion group. To cope with their retail expansion in Asia Pacific, they are looking for a Regional Training Manager to take care of all aspects of training activities in Asia Pacific:
Support OD Head to accelerate and develop the organization capability for rapid business growth by identifying Training Needs Analysis, providing high quality T&D solution and tracking for learning efficiency.
Customized L&D Solution
- Promote learning culture, co-build career path and learning strategy, design systematic learning curriculums with competency-based programs to ensure people competency and leadership be in line with business growth
- Being a program manager, responsible for designated functional training / soft skill training and drive program implementation on schedule with high quality by program efficiency evaluation
- Co-lead and coordinate people development related projects and ensure the implementation of Individual Development Program
System Integration & Automation
- Involve in Training Needs Analysis to determine business needs and associated capability gaps, identify learning strategies & solutions and recommend to stakeholders.
- Contract/partner with key stakeholders to advise on the most appropriate strategies and solutions to meet identified gaps.
- Evaluate current solutions for effectiveness and recommend improvements or other strategies for enhancing solutions
- Evaluate, analyze and measure the business impact of learning solutions
Social dialogue & Internal Communication
- Defining learning frameworks, guidelines and quality standards
- Establish and maintain data system, provide regular reports and analysis as per business requirements for decision making
- Acting as a good communicator to proactively connect stakeholder internally, Asia Pacific, and being a coordinator to co-work with OD head to organize program delivery logistic
- Perform all other duties as assigned which may become necessary to support departmental/organizational objectives
- Take good use of internal communication method to introduce L&D updates and promote learning culture