The regional sales manager will be focused on acquisition of new clients within the enterprise space. The target markets are educational/training institutions and international corporations with decision-making or influence in Asia.
The candidate will be an experienced salesperson, well versed in prospecting, lead generation, presentation to ‘C level’ contacts, proposal writing and ultimately closing business.
They are very comfortable in offering and receiving real time feedback to their colleagues in a constructive way to deliver the desired outcome for their client and for the company.
This individual will work closely with their prospects to determine their existing and future product or knowhow training needs and proposing suitable propositions, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the company.
This individual is skilled at building virtual teams that are aligned to serving the clients need to deliver business outcomes. They quickly understand the underlying business need, not simply the prescribed product features, advantages and benefits.
The leadership skills of this individual allow them to achieve high performance through mentoring their virtual team across all areas of best serving their account opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To acquire new customers for the company’s entity in South East Asia
- Negotiating profitable business in accordance with the company’s policies, liaising with technology vendors and internal project management teams comprising of product support staff, professional service management, project management regarding technical and installation issues to ensure client retention and continued business
- Accurately complete order forms
- Manage sales proposals, tenders/bids, contract management, RFI, RFQ, ITQ etc.
- Executive contact plans and relationship mapping strategies to build relationship and insight into the customers situation
- Accurately complete all necessary sales pipeline details and report to sales management on regular basis