Based in Hong Kong,
a rare and exciting opportunity has become available within Study Group. We are seeking a self-motivated, confident leader in Higher Education sales, with a passion for people management, development and delivery of sales strategy and Agent and Feeder relationship management.
As Regional Sales Director,
lead a team of Sales Management employees to manage end-to-end agent business relationships, service experience and in-market activities. Key to this role is the achievement and delivery of new student enrolment objectives for the portfolio of Agents across all Products in the designated region.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of a regional sales strategy
- New Student Enrollment responsibility for Agent portfolios in the Region
- Develop and execute regional sales plan; identify growth opportunities including agent and non-agent channels to achieve regional targets.
- Manage regional budget and oversee successful achievement of regional targets
- Drive the development and implementation of Agent Account Plans and Portfolio Plans to ensure growth in agent enrolments and improved agent satisfaction
- Monitor regional competitor activity to gain market competitor awareness and informed analysis
- Identify market prospects and develop or enhance relationships with key market organisations (government and commercial) leading to sales and/or a raised profile for SG products
- Manage local legal entities infrastructure, including annual reporting/compliance with local authority requirements.
- Align the team with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy; clearly, articulate the Company business goals/plans and initiatives, ensure they are translated into action through performance goals setting, regular cascade/communication and feedback processes.
- Drive a high performance and coaching culture; provide ongoing and appropriate support, coaching, and development to enable their successful achievement
- Promote SG branding and customer value proposition, ensure that the in-market organization represents brand values and is recognized as our Partner’s pathways provider of choice.