Our client, a multinational manufacturer within the heavy machinery industry catering to electronic and semiconductor clients is currently looking for a seasoned Sales Director with vast exposure across SEA to manage the sales and service operations of the company, covering the several SEA countries (Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand and Hong Kong).
Reporting directly to the Vice President, the role has the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Strategizing and strengthening the positioning of the company within the SEA and be the forefront as industry leader with respect to its products, research and innovation.
- Hitting sales and profitability objectives of the company and generating new profitable business opportunities for the company at the same time sustaining the existing ones.
- Leading and managing the overall service delivery of equipments sold ensuring services provided are the best in the market.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and launches of new products as well as implementation of marketing strategies to achieve targets (sales, profit, new products market share) in accordance with the strategic plan.
- Some KPI measures include achievement of sales, profitability, ROI, growth and other designated targets, no health and safety incidents, achieving cost effectiveness and efficiency within the operations and support functions, improved customer satisfaction and increased technical and functional capability.