Oversee and coordinate with all Operations Managers for consistent implementation of operational excellence in all operating destinations. Implement new airport Meet & Greet service in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali. Introduce Net Promoter Score across all operating destinations.RESPONSIBILITIES
Head of Operations
- Review and improve SOPs and consistent implementation in all operating destinations
- Implement new airport Meet & Greet service in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali
- Introduce Net Promoter Score across all operating destinations
- Develop new passenger satisfaction report and loyalty programme
- Create and develop in-house guide and driver training resources (for inhouse and outsourced guides).
- Support training of guides and drivers regionally if required by Operations teams
- Work with Regional Product manager on consistent training of BT Preferred product lines across different countries
Driver and fleet management
- Review all operations manuals and Emergency procedures periodically ?
- Develop and maintain outstanding customer service standards ?
- Service all internal and external inquiries professionally and efficiently within 24 hours or according to business needs ?
- Resolve customer service issues to customerís satisfaction with appropriate corrective and preventive measures ?
- Control quality of trips (target rating from passenger feedback and other monitoring system), regularly conduct quality controls (on spot, mystery checks, mystery guests, feedback forms)
- Ensure company profitability (Operating expenses per month within budget, supplier costs within budget and quality assessed by Group management)
- Manage fleet business performance including quality control, customer service level, HR and operating expenses
- versee the standards of driver recruitment, training and scheduling
Human resources management
- Ensure ISO compliance across all operating countries
- Develop and implement new procedures (SOPs, ISO)
- Optimise BRS usage and ensure all Operations teams are capable of using it
- Ensure effective HR management and development including: recruitment, induction training, regular meetings, KPI management, appraisals and incentives, career development, training plan, inspections trips