About Our Client
Our client is a European leader in generating renewable energy from biomass. Their vision is to become a global leader in full utilization of biomass for energy production by introducing best technologies and setting up new power plants globally. In Europe, they have built a strong reputation as quality brand and as part of their growth strategy they are looking to develop business in Asia. Currently, they are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Regional Manager to develop new business opportunities in Asia. Job Description
Reporting to the Director International Development, you will be a key leader in developing Asian market for power generation projects using biomass. You will be responsible to increase market share by developing, defining, negotiating, and expanding business relationships in Asia.
Your main responsibilities will encompass, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategies for international development of renewable energy projects in Asia,
- Identify, assess and manage new and existing business opportunities in the Asian region,
- Develop robust portfolio for projects, maintain a high level of activity to create and attract business opportunities,
- Analyze opportunities from a business standpoint, engineering, financial and technical, to select those that meet the criteria,
- Establish and maintain relationships with local stakeholders like authorities and public bodies, energy companies, engineering and EPC companies, etc.,
- Conduct analysis on Renewable Energy and dynamics of regional power markets in Asia,
- Develop a solid and effective team in the region to meet and exceed business objectives,
- Maintain permanent coordination with the team in Europe.