This role will work hand in hand with Country Managers and local IDSMs to identify new partnership and sales opportunities. You will be responsible for responsible for driving growth in IDS by ensuring consistency in the in-destination sales process, assisting with product development, setting benchmarks and targets for sales performance, and establishing motivational reward and recognition systems for our sales teams
To be the ideal candidate you will come from a strong background in retail sales, business development and marketing, with cross cultural management skills.As a Regional In-Destination Sales Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Establish sales targets, budgets and performance criteria for IDS teams and ensure the monthly sales targets across the region for IDS is being met
- Review progress and implement tactical strategies as necessary to improve performance.
- Recruit and train Sales Consultants at tour desks and hotel representatives, motivate team members in different offices; coach and develop team leaders
- Work with IDSMs in other countries to ensure the Customer Sales Experience (CSE) is being followed through proper training and coaching of IDS hosts.
- Work with Product Development Managers to close any product gaps and establish a pricing policy that drives sales and margin.
- Work with our Regional Distribution Manager to drive sales through online channels to complement our IDS teams and reduce missed opportunities
- Ensure consistency in welcome packs and collateral in every destination.
- Regional Business Development, support Marketing and PR
- Resolve customer service issues to customerís satisfaction with appropriate corrective and preventive measures.
- Develop quality-monitoring programs (mystery shoppers, customer satisfaction survey, etc.)