Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, design, develop and deliver results that support the talent strategy from staffing, learning & development, performance management, succession planning, and talent engagement
- Create broad staffing strategy to align with the current and future regional strategic direction and meet the talent requirement that includes sourcing, workforce planning, competitive intelligence, branding, social media, etc.
- Continuously assess critical business issues and design strategic plans for diversity talent workforce management, organizational development, and succession planning.
- Liaison with Country Leaders and Country HR in implementation of talent management initiatives including identifying top performers and emerging leaders with a focus on building / engaging diverse talent and high performance team
- Liaison with HR process development and information center team to streamline and ensure the effectiveness of talent management process, up-to-date talent information and report for management decision
- Identify and update required skills and competencies of future talent and recommending appropriate development plan
- Lead regional succession planning processes and conduct regional talent review and assessment
- Liaison with Regional L&D team to design and implement development and/or training programs that enhance the effectiveness of leaders, individual contributors and teams to increase organization productivity and customer satisfaction
- Oversee the design and implementation of scalable talent learning programs, processes, and policies that maximize performance and support talent retention & engagement
- Connect to external great practice in talent management to continuously identify opportunities to innovate and advance Brenntag talent management practices
Be an in-house regional expert in talent management function by providing a system, process, technology of talent management and talent acquisition. Maintain a robust internal pipeline of great talent for key roles / positions within Brenntag. Serve as a partner to Country Leaders and Country HR to design and implement talent program and ensure agreed plans are well executed.