About the company
Dragonfly Education Group is a family owned operational investor in education with more than 24 years’ experience. Our core activity is to start and grow educational organisations. Our operations are in Vietnam. Job Mission
To manage the Group’s financial and legal function keeping the Group financials healthy, efficient and compliant, supporting our regional growth. The role reports to the Group CEO and the Board. About the job
- Take ownership of the financial function within the Group to improve financial management and financial reporting.
- Benchmark performance with competitors and industry players to recommend key areas to improve.
- Cashflow management
Business Growth and Development
- Work with the Group CEO to design the best partnership model for regional growth. This will include evaluating and negotiating with potential partners.
- Evaluate business opportunities including acquisitions and new products.
Operations and Project Management
- Add value to the operations of any subsidiary by suggesting continual improvements and playing a hands-on role when required. This includes reviewing pricing, discount policies, loyalty programs, annual budgets, long term plans, etc.
What's on offer
- Ensure Group and subsidiaries are compliant with legal, financial and tax obligations in all necessary jurisdictions.
- Establish and monitor compliance in relevant jurisdictions which includes making sure there is no fraud or leakage.
Package will be outlined at interview. You must be willing to be based in Vietnam for the long term. A fulfilling career is on offer for the successful candidate in a fast growing progressive organisation. You will be working directly with the founders and senior leadership team who will support you to reach your full potential.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.