Regional Finance Position based in Bangkok, responsible for countries within the Asia Pacific region.Job holder is required to perform an ongoing strategic finance and taxation review for the region and identify opportunities to reduce costs, realize regionalization synergies and to implement continuous change to achieve simplicity and efficiency.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Continuous review of stations, ensuring compliance with corporate governance, local regulations and best practices. Plan and manage the startup of the Finance function for new regional stations.
- Work closely with regional commercial and ground services managers in identifying opportunities to improve, change and resolve issues, taking the lead role in identifying cost reduction opportunities.
- Be fully involved in the new business model set ups by analyzing the proposals, performing a financial advisory role and formulating new business ideas and identifying opportunities which will stimulate revenue generation or reduce costs.
- Take full responsibility for all the station finance related activities, ensure that there are no control environment risks, and identify mitigating controls for all risk areas with regular reporting to head office.
- Drive each regional station to ensure accuracy, transparency, timeliness and compliance for all functional finance areas.
- Support the Treasury department in managing proper set up of banking, funds transfers between local bank accounts and surplus funds to head office.
- Review and monitor the ageing of outstanding debts, and drive the recovery of debts through appropriate procedures. Advise credit control to limit the exposure to bad debts.