offer job is expired.
Regional Client Manager Banking Software
- Expires on Aug 17, 2013
- Kuala Lumpur
- Permanent - Full Time
- 6+ years
- Expat and local
Sales / Business Development
Information Technology / IT
• Identify potential market segments
• Identify prospects and establish contact with prospects
• Make sales presentations to key decision makers; effectively sell the capabilities and credentials of the organization.
• Identify client business needs, make proposals for customer solutions
• Identify & generate business from new accounts, enhance business from existing accounts.
• Negotiate and close business deals
• Achieve revenue and contribution targets, build credibility & gain market share
• Carry out a comprehensive and accurate project cost analysis
• Determine bid price on the basis of project cost estimation, external environment/competition and as per the contribution norms
• Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms and by adherence to response time standards
• Ensure collection of payment as per agreed terms with the customer
• Regularly maintain and update the MIS for the function
• Identify prospective alliance partners and enter into strategic alliances
• Should be sales professional with minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in customised software solutions and product sales.
• Should have a thorough understanding / appreciation of software service business and good experience in Banking domain.
• Should have experience in software contract negotiations and a good track record of selling solutions.
• Must be well networked and should have dealt/interacted successfully with leading banks and built good relationships with them.
• Should possess good account management skills
• Good commercial and business awareness
• Should have effective communication, selling skills and networking skills
• Should be highly motivated and target oriented