- Based in Hong Kong
- Food category
- $1.15 million HDK base, plus bonus and benefits
The main objectibves are to manage marketing activities of a number of brands for the Hong Kong / Macau, Taiwan, Korea and Japan markets to meet sales, profit and market share targets within agreed budgets. Maximise the value of the brands though communicating and implementing brand strategies and developing guidelines covering product, packaging, commuication and pricing. Develop and manage the implementation of all brand activies based on brand strategy.Responsibilities:
- Brand and product strategy - lead a 5 year strategic plan for 4 brands, involving 6Ps and consumer target setting
- Marketing Projects - develop and implement the operational marketing campaign. Lead the development of all communication materials, TV commercials, digital and outdoor activations.
- Sales planning (in conjunction with TM and Sales team) - complete sales plans for the different products, detailing the monthly promotional activities
- Maintain updated knolwledge of products competitive position, market trends and drivers as well as consumer behaviour for the assigned product.
- Budget setting and management
- Team management - performance arppraisals. Plan, coordinate and control the performance of subordinates