Our client is one of Thailandís largest logistics service providers which was established in 1985. The company has a wide range of services covering Land Logistics, Marine Logistics, Marine & Offshore Services, Marine Dockyards, Trading, Chemical Tank Terminals & Warehousing and Auto Transportation Services. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Quality, Safety & Occupational Health and Environment
- Implementing all Quality Management, Occupational Environment, Safety, and Health Control programmes.
- Providing advice and assisting the management on the development, implementation, review and revision of health, safety and environmental management systems in the company workplace and work sites.
- Participating in planning activities (typically annually in areas concerning SHE and QA) and driving continuous improvement projects that improve the SHEQ mindset and behavior, and continuously reducing risks.
- Ensuring the preparation and conducting of internal and external audits/assessments in line with the approved annual schedules across the region, and handling subsequent corrective action as necessary.
- Maintaining and continuously implementing ISO, Safety, Health and Environmental systems appropriately.
- Providing support to the Quality and SHE Team on a continual basis.
- Integrating the ISO management System and activities.