Our mission is to become the largest lead generator for e-commerce in South East Asia. With more than 1000 partners on our platform, 150 employees, and 30M monthly page views we are very well setup to achieve this goal still this year. But we are hungry for more, with e-commerce in SEA still being in its infancy compared to mature markets like Japan, Europe or America, we believe we can play a much bigger role in the ecosystem.
We are ready to take the next step and for that we are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead who can drive cultural change in an engineering team of 25 people, growing to twice the size in 2 years from now. Are you passionate about pixels and performance in markets like Indonesia, where slow mobile connections and smartphones are still predominant? Are you passionate about data quality in a big data environment with a product catalogue of 500m SKUs?
Then you are the right person to drive our quality improvements, creating world class automation for regression and feature testing, develop and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. Your work will closely integrate with and extend our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery capabilities.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team, combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations, with local talent and insights from the 7 countries we are operating in regionally, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!RESPONSIBILITY:
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses, in order to transform all teams towards a Continuous Integration & Delivery model
- Collaborate closely with business and development teams to build the product vision and requirements and understand how all elements of our platform work together
- Recruit and manage an interdisciplinary team of testers, evaluate their performance and develop their careers to their full potential.
- Develop QA approaches and oversee the creation and execution of test plans, monitoring and reporting on test execution and key quality metrics.
- Show initiative and leadership by ensuring the development teams are adopting and implementing the test strategies in an agile and cross-functional environment.
- Foster and environment of knowledge sharing, identify knowledge gaps and silos, conflicts in the team and take full ownership of the well-being and morale of the team
- Coach, lead, develop and motivate your people to create a passionate can-do culture.
- In collaboration with the VP Engineering, set and drive the vision for quality processes and ensure we are perceived as thought leader in the South East Asian market