We are looking for a QHSE Manager to join our team at one of our International Remote Site locations. This position is rotatational (3 months on, 3 weeks off, depending on location).THE MISSION
Part I: Role Leadership and Image:
- Implement and supervise QHSE, in all aspects of the project site to include catering, cleaning, laundry, procurement and logistics, and camp maintenance.
- To include developing a Local language training system, and preparations ISO quality certification.
- Must guarantee to work in accordance to Aden Services Standard with methods of Professionalization, Standardization, Procedure and humanization.
- Leadership by example promoting corporate values,
- Driving positive morale of the all site teams, Delegate QHSE responsibilities and set realistic objectives to all staff
- Ensure all work is coordinated and executed in line with ADEN strategic regional planning,
- Self motivated, results orientated and performance driven
- Values the importance of working with integrity and utilizes best ethical business practices
- Winning and Cooperative Attitude
- Dress professionally to Aden Services policy.
- Cooperative to all levels of the ADEN organization
- Knowledge of all corporate policies and procedures, regulations and line of authority, in everyday business practices and especially while hold operation meetings with clients. To work accordance to the employee handbook set by the company.
Part II: Responsibility Key tasks:
- Under the direction of the Operations, Innovation and Quality Continuous Improvement Manager, the HSE Supervisor administers the following systems utilizing the corporate standards and knowledge center;
- Quality control and assurance program
- Health, safety and environment management system
- ISO Compliance
- Develop and implement a training program for all field staff at all levels.
- Execute training schedules for each site.
- Monitor QHSE systems with regular field audits.
- Implement consolidated site QHSE reporting structure.
- Continual improvement training sessions.
- Coordinates and supervises day-to-day QHSE activities of assigned project.
- Implement corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems and strive for operational excellence.
- To ensure the operations of each site are operating accordance to QHSE policies and standards of the company.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records re to be kept for each team member.
- Must ensure regular quality checks and audits are performed.
- To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used and applied as according to our contracts.
- Implement HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations and working plans.
- Regular audit HSE practices at each sites working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc
- Ensure Site managers maintain high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
- Ensure that QHSE practices are being implemented with whole camp with daily tool box training and weekly staff meetings.
- Implement emergency planning, and organize the backup groups with clients.
- Cooperate with client; make the EHS audit and monthly health check.
- It is forbidden to use or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol on any project site, all employees are subject to prescreening, random testing and post incident testing. Test failure at any stage will result in removal from site.
Part III: Reports & Deliverables:
- Manage effective communication with clients, staff and ADEN senior management. Participates and ensures regular documented meetings with client QHSE Officers
- To coordinate any issues regarding to camp management between client, camp and Head Office
- Implement orientation/training programs for the new staff in order to make them operational ready as soon as possible (set up training policies)
- Regularly attends team meetings.
- Report to General Manager regularly on daily activities, issue formal QHSE report weekly that includes inspections, actions, pending issues and corrective measures.
- Consolidates Clients Quality Check Forms from all sites and confidentially forwards summary reports to General Manager.
- Set up QHSE records management system at all sites and soft copies centralized at main office.
- Participates and provides QHSE inputs for the Internal and external monthly reporting for all sites, based on corporate standards and issue to clients after ADEN senior management approval. ( 15th of each month)