The Quality Control Manager of Thailand operations will be responsible for all quality related functions in both facilities.
A brief summary of duties is as follows:
- Ensure acrylic panel inspection for surface and internal defects
- Prefabrication layout of flat panels and post fabrication verification of cut panels for flatness verification
- Inspection of incoming material for shipping damage, unpacking damage, contamination.
- Develop and review quality documentations and ensure conformance to specifications and standards
- Perform pre-casting inspection, tooling inspection, acrylic panel inspection, in-process inspection, and final inspection.
- Ensure use of inspection lamps to illuminate interior acrylic materials to discover flaws.
- Ensure inspection of bonds after cure, document any discrepancies
- Ensure checking curvature of formed acrylic parts.
- Conduct final material inspection and conformance.
- Co-ordination with production and manufacturing to ensure and maintain highest quality of companies’ products
- Ensure proper implementation and maintenance of relevant ISO standards in both companies
- Conduct /arrange quality audit and ensure conformances by implementing corrective actions to improve and upgrade quality
- The above are only brief descriptions of the duties. As head of quality department, the person will be responsible for all quality related functions of the companies.
- Also other duties may be assigned by the President from time to time.