Our client, a boutique creative communications agency, is seeking an experienced Public Relations professional to lead the PR team for the firm. Your role includes new business development, maintaining high level relations with existing client, managing a small team of keen and active PR Managers, building the PR process and systems and taking the PR arm to new heights. You must possess a proven and successful background in PR. Ideally, you will come from an existing public relations firm, ad agency or, you could possibly come from an alternative background but, you must have a thorough understanding of PR and have worked with a variety of brands . Your perspective is that of entrepreneurialism, initiation, fearlessness, creative and desire challenge.
Our client, a boutique agency, is involved in a variety of creative communications including, Media & Public Relations, Event Management, Branding & Graphic Design, Print Design, Strategy & Planning, Advertising, Web Design & Digital and social media. Their clients include some of the most recognized brands in the business.
The public relations arm, delivers brand communication directly to clients audience, cutting through the clutter of advertising and pre-existing brand opinions. The passionate PR team believes that, like a fine wine, a brand's relationship with the media and targeted audience needs nurturing, love and affection. Their commitment is to maximize PR on the product to its full potential and enjoy. Creatively constructing a strong PR strategy that focuses not just on the message but how the message is delivered. PR campaigns are designed to influence previous perceptions, drive sales, boost profile and get brands noticed. They are committed to pushing client’s product, whether it's schmoozing with the media, hunting out a unique opportunity or chasing down celebs to use your brand - it's a hard job but someone's got to do it.
- Direct report to Managing Director
- New business development / develop further the PR Division and people/ products
- Flow and quality of work with precision
- Design and implement PR procedures, processes and including planning and delivery
- Control revenue growth and profitability of PR Division, account planning and work quality
- Build and develop the PR team / manage the team and workload
- Maintain warm and professional relations with clients
- Press releases
- Analyzing research, writing PR proposals and plans,
- Look at new angles of promotion / develop fresh ideas
- Represent the PR arm at client meetings / presentations, affiliations with non-profit/ civic organizations
- Gather and disseminate market intelligence information
- Coordinate and work with other departments to ensure a seamless, efficiency