Our client is a leading international hospitality consulting company, with the key focus being food and beverage design and concept facilitation, hospitality facilities planning, kitchen facilities planning, laundry facilities planning and solid waste management consultancy. Their projects include facilities in resorts, hotels, food courts, stand-alone restaurants, convention centres and etc.
- To accomplish project objectives by planning, managing and evaluating project activities
- Conduct preliminary budgets and project schedule
- Project Time Scheduling
- Attending coordination meetings with client, consultants and designers
- Macro and Micro checking schematic layout drawings throughout
- Manage from conceptual design phase to Design Development phase
- Liaising with client, MNE & lighting consultants and both interior, as well as, draughting designers.-
- Carrying out full Value Engineering Exercises for projects that may incur cost inflation to cater to clients budget requirement.
- Tender Documentation, Call out, as well as interview.
- Full hands on participation from initial conceptual design of a facility right up to hand over