We are looking for experienced Project Managers with strong backgrounds in website and mobile development projects for our challenging projects (including important fixed price ones). A Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day running of a portfolio of multiple-technology projects, delivering IT solutions to agreed constraints of time, cost, and quality, in order to maintain the high company standards of timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Project Management – manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure. Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs, Status reports.
- Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle
- Know how to manage work, teams, clients and reporting structure of Agile and Scrum Development Frameworks
- Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
- Take part in talent selection process for the company as a functional interviewer, take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, and workflow and client outcomes.
- Actively participates as a leader in company life to contribute to building up Niteco’s company culture.
- Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.