EVBN - a five year EU-funded project that aims at strengthening the EU Business sector in Vietnam by facilitating market access through advocacy primarily with the Vietnamese Government, and assisting EU companies - in particular SMEs- from nations without existing representation in Vietnam, to better access and exploit business opportunities in Vietnam.Job description
- EVBN Website: Supporting the Executive Director in establishing the EU-Vietnam Business Network (EVBN) Web-Portal with high-quality, up-to date legal and business market (entry) information on Vietnam. Working on other IT-specific projects such as upgrading constantly EVBN website and developing EVBN’s information/knowledge base.
- Research and Knowledge Management: Analysing new laws and practices, researching points of law. Managing EVBN’s know-how, precedents and standard forms: drafting, updating and disseminating documents, setting up or dealing with online document systems, such as the EVBN legal database and the database of service providers in Vietnam.
- Training and Seminars: Organising seminars and webinars for European SME’s. Dealing with external training, building up relationships with speakers both from EU and Vietnam.
- Marketing and business development: producing the EVBN quarterly economic/legal newsletter, developing and arranging seminars and webinars.
- Drafting a comprehensive EVBN communications strategy, including responsibility for all of EVBN’s communication channels such as website, quarterly newsletters as well as leaflets, brochures and press reviews and releases.
- Establishing IPR-Helpdesk functionality as well as “Ask the Expert” hotline on EVBN website, linking European SME’s to an expert in Vietnam who provides first-hand Vietnam market entry information.
- Supporting the Executive Director, as a contact- and liaison point, the Outreach Activities of EVBN in Europe and ASEAN in particular with regards to content, concept and executing EVBN’s quarterly “Roadshow” to Europe.
- Content-related preparation and support of EU-ASEAN Business Summit and co-ordination with EU-ASEAN Business Council.
- Promote EVBN’s support services to European companies, in particular SME as well as: diplomatic missions, chambers of commerce, business associations and
- institutions in Vietnam, Europe and the ASEAN region. Develop and maintain good relations with local, regional and European trade fair and expo organizers and venues.